Streamline your marketing with Melinda Mullis!
As the founder of award-winning OrangeRoc, Melinda Mullis is a creative entrepreneur whose main goal
is to help clients effectively communicate to their market, audience, prospect or consumer. From
traditional print advertising and design to online, email marketing and social media initiatives, Melinda is
passionate about helping brands express their message.
Being a founder and executive creative director for two firms has given her the opportunity to watch
marketing trends change and emerge. Her cross cultural-experience living in California, North Carolina,
Atlanta, Hawaii and across borders in Hong Kong and Tokyo has provided her with a broad perspective
of demographics, consumer behavior and responses. Her most notable clients include Black and Decker,
Tomy Toys, BMW North America, The Fairmont Orchid, Keiki O Ka Aina and Hawaiian Airlines.
In 2007, Melinda brought ABC’s “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition” to Hawaii. She believes in helping
others. and has contributed her time to several non-profits including HomeAid, Friends of the Missing
Child Center-Hawaii and teaching vocational classes at the Women’s Community Correctional Center.
Today, she continues to give back to the community while leading her team of marketing and creative
professionals who are talented, passionate and committed to building brands.
2010 The Hawaii State Legislature Outstanding Advocate for Children and Youth.
• National Silver Telly Award – Non Profit Broadcast for Total Life Recovery
• National Bronze Telly Award – Religious/Spirituality for Total Life Recovery
• Silver Addy Award for Website Design for INPEACE
• Pele Award for Hawaii Opera Theater 2011 Campaign
• Award of Excellence for Java Beans Website
• Award of Excellence for Hawaii International Film Festival Spring 2010 Campaign