All Members Benefit from:
• 60 second Chamber “Shot out!” Video clip (provided by member.)
• Chamber window decal.
• Member discounts on networking events.
• Annual Gala invite.
• Sponsorship opportunities (community events.)
• Promote your own event on our event calendar (e-mail us your info.)
• Create special service discounts for other members (see below.)
To review additional benefits per membership level click “Benefits” tab
Savvy Coordination offers Hawaii Kai Chamber of Commerce members discounts on services. All members are entitled to a 10% discount on all Convention, Event, and Wedding Planning Packages. Book a Thursday event and receive an additional 5% off.
Contact Savvy Coordination at (808) 722-5109 or email@example.com for more information and a free consultation!
As a Chamber member, you are eligible for preferential rates or no-cost benefit enhancements from Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company. Our products can help you accumulate wealth, save for your children’s education, protect your business, plan for retirement and prepare for the unexpected.
- Disability income insurance (15% discount). Helps protect your ability to earn a living when you can’t work.
- Long-term care insurance (5% discount). Helps protect your retirement assets, maintain your independence and avoid burdening your family.
- Critical illness insurance (free rider helps pay for inpatient confinement). Pays a lump-sum benefit upon diagnosis of a critical illness or condition, helping you avoid the financial strain of a major illness.
- Life insurance (free disability benefit waiver).
- Income Access Single Premium Immediate Annuity (free guaranteed minimum death benefit rider). Protects against outliving your savings by providing guaranteed lifetime income payments.
To learn more about how Mutual of Omaha can help you, call Terry Peacock at (808) 942-8133 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The East Oahu Sun offers a 10% discount on advertising for Hawaii Kai Chamber of Commerce Members. Ads start at $50! Call to find out about FREE ad design and FREE color!!
Please call 395-5006 to take advantage of membership discounts.
- Chamber of commerce membership discounts
- Display ad design and creation
- Display ad full color disount
- Additional seasonal discounts
We provide Chamber members with a special group membership offer. You are entitled to a $20 savings on a NEW AAA Hawaii membership. You will receive all the benefits of an AAA membership for only $56 a year! Please phone Chad Guerrero at 529.5084 on Oahu, or Neighbor Islands call toll free at 1.800.736.2886 x5084. Mention group code 47250.
All members of the Hawai’i Kai Chamber of Commerce are eligible to receive $100.00 tuition scholarships for their teens to attend Hawaii Leadership Academy , a 5-day residential accelerated learning program for teens ages 12-16. Winners’ Camp provides cutting-edge leadership trainings for teens, their families and teachers, and awakens teenagers to their highest personal and community potential. Winners’ Camp Foundation has been providing programs for teens for 25 years. Visit http://www.winnerscamp.com for more information.
HMAA Benefits and Services
For over 20 years, HMAA has been providing quality health insurance, backed by superior service, to
thousands of businesses throughout the state. HMAA is one of the largest Preferred Provider Organization
(PPO) in the state, serving more than 40,000 members. We have an extensive provider network locally and
on the mainland and feature value-added benefits and services with our health plans, including an extensive
HMAA has earned the reputation for exceptional service by placing a strong emphasis on
responsiveness and respect for members. Our URAC Accreditation demonstrates our commitment to
quality health care and best practices with high performance standards. As a member, you will also
enjoy the convenient 24/7 Online for Members health plan management system and language
Members enjoy benefits that include alternative medicine (chiropractic, naturopathic and acupuncture)
and employee assistance programs. You will also be able to choose from a variety of riders including
life insurance, prescription drug, vision, dental plans and Orthodontia riders to complete your health